Thursday, May 5, 2016

MY CRAIGSLIST CHINA CABINET

I live in an apt. and needed more storage space, so, I       bought a China Cabinet for $110.00 on Craigslist.
           I will share a before and during picture
               with you and when I get finished
                  with it ,completely,I will share
                       the pics of the finished
                              China Cabinet .
 This China Cabinet style is called La Casa Aruba.
I love the detail on the crown of 
the top piece. 

 In this pic , I had not waxed the cabinet doors, yet .
This is the bottom half of the 
China Cabinet, which has 
the dark wax applied to it . 
I think that I will spray paint the handles 
on the doors, Espresso Brown. 
This is a close up view of the bottom door. 
 This is the middle of the China Cabinet .
I just wanted to show what it looks 
like with the wax applied.  


No comments:

Post a Comment