Monday, October 24, 2016



      BREW YOUR ICED TEA CONCENTRATE
                  ONE DAY A
HEAD OF YOUR 
                   THANKSGIVING  FEAST   
         


I have discovered the perfect way to brew Tea is in the microwave 
oven and it comes out tasting identical every single time, plus, you 
never have to worry about a pot of Tea boiling over on the stove, 
which makes the Tea taste bitter if you boil it. 

I use my 8 cup glass measuring cup  
and I fill it with 8 cups of cold water and 10 regular size Tea bags, 
then I microwave it for 6 minutes.


Once it is done, I let it "steep" 

for 20 minutes or more. 

Once it has steeped and is very dark brown, I remove the the Tea 
bags and add 1 1/2 to 2 cups of sugar and stir briskly, until dissolved. 
             I pour the Tea into the Tea jug..........

            then, I put the 
bags back in the measuring
            cup and fill it with cold water and 
            microwave it for 3 more minutes, then let 
            it steep. 
           Add it to the Tea jug and stir it well. 

You can empty the tea bags and pour the wet tea grounds on your 
garden as compost or your potted plants . 

P.S.  You can either, pour the strong tea into large 

jars and chill until you are ready to serve, then, add mix with some ''simple syrup'' of hot water and sugar, stirred to dissolve .  Chill.  Then, add enough chilled water to fill the 

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment